Sheesh... I really wonder why i had dysmenorrhea yesterday... Honestly i dont have it as in monthly but when it starts, oh man...
I wonder if albert passed the exam... If you'll ask my intuition, i think he did. God bless us!
AND OF COURSE, HOW CAN I FORGET! FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
My beloved day of the week!
Still it became one of the most stupid days of my life.
I just had myself pictured on a studio & it didn't looked good as i expected. It felt like wasting 125 bucks for nothing. Oh man.
The worst was, i remembered Van recommending me a nice one in Shang-ri La. Now, sino ang tanga? Haha.
Pero bawi nman, nakuha na namin ang double deck na binenta ng kapitbahay namin.
OK na OK! At last, our dreams came true! I personalized my space right away, put some thingies, kikay stuff and all.
Sana 6 AM NA!
UWIAN NA!
No comments:
Post a Comment