Hay, birthday ni darling bukas!
My plans? Since he just acquired Varicella (a.k.a chicken pox) from my niece, we have to celebrate his natal day privately. Meaning we can't watch a movie or go anywhere we like, unless gusto nyang tignan ng lahat ng tao, da ba...
I'll be buying him a cake (supposedly from Red Ribbon, the one that has mallows, i think it's called rocky road or whatever), some chicken and some pizza (parang andami para kainin lang ng tatlong tao ano [including his bro].)
My wish for my darling : good health (since napakahina ng immune system nya).
I love you so much. Truly you are a blessing to me. I may not always say this but to me you are the most handsome guy in the whole wide galactic empire. You are the only guy who has the best smelling hair. Even if you have scabs sa anit mo, ikaw pa rin ang pinakamabango.
Thank you also for bearing with me. I admired you more 'cause even in my darkest attitude, you still love me. Even if I have smelly feet or stupid tantrums, you love me.
Happy birthday, Albert!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment