At this point of my life, I was already thinking of getting married. Because, this is my ideal age (we all have our own, don't we?), I am now open to the challenge (mentally, physically, emotionally & spiritually) & I think, that the situation also calls for it (saka ko na lang i-elaborate. mahabang kwento...)
Recently, we bought a pair of silver rings at Silverworks that we both agreed was worth buying. While we were having dinner last night, he commented that because of those rings, we look like we were already married (He usually notices that kind of situations. silly but that's Albert). And that's when he started ranting on who he wants to sing on our wedding (he prefers his choir at UP and I agreed), where will it be (he liked the church at Forbes Park. Wala raw kasing ingay. Pero syempre sa mahal na presyo & mas gusto namin yung may personal touch, sa Holy Cross pa rin kami), where the reception will be, who will be included in the list of sponsors (he had two city councilors in mind), and even who to invite!
I just felt happy, because at least, I know, na hindi lang ako yung nangangarap. I usually think about it and keep it to myself. Kasi nga parang tingin ko ako lang naman ang nagiisip. Pero ngayon, iba na!
Within two years, sana, may progreso pang mangyari. Ang pinakamalaking problema: pera. Sa klase ng wedding ngayon na simple, umaabot na nang 200k! Aray! Buong buhay ko di pa ako nakahawak nang ganung kalaking pera!
Siguro once makakuha na si Jen nang trabaho na kakayanin na nya na wala ako, saka ko na lang ulit i-entertain ang thought na ito at baka madismaya lang ako. I'll be content with the thought, that this is the beginning of something. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment