
It was my first time to attend a bridal fair as a soon-to-wed, same thing goes to Mitch, whom I only met by that day (grabe nakakahiya na-late pa ako sa meeting time namin. sobrang traffic nung Sabado!)
It was very informative day for me. I was expecting a lot of suppliers, but none of the ones I had in my personal list are there, but it's a nice experience pa rin
since I was so clueless on the photo/video services I should avail. That's when I noticed the sizes of the albums & their respective qualities, naisip ko talaga : Grabe, gusto ko rin nang ganun kalaking album! Kala ko sapat na ang mga nakikita kong budget packages. And I am very much decided to have a choco fountain for my day, since me & H2B both have a sweet tooth! =)
Having seen all of it, I now thought of upgrading the package of the
photo/video package I planned to avail (Paul Vincent's package for an
11x14 album is worth 47K, wala pang video yun). Overbudget ba ang 200K
para sa isang wedding na may max of 150 guests? Dahil nga balak kong
mag-upgrade, umabot na nang 180K ang budget ko, as of what I've
compiled with my excel file. Wala pang gift favors & misc stuff like
unity coins, groom's shoes, unity candles & the like. Nagi-guilty na
ako ngayon pa lang! Parang ang luho na ata nang 47K na photo services.
Or sobrang scrooge lang ako? Hahaha!
Patay ako kay Bok pag nalaman nya. Or baka naman ako lang ang mali nang budget. Hehehe...
1 comment:
Kelan ang wedding? Balitaan mo naman kami.
Post a Comment