Friday, February 16, 2007

Close encounter with the meanest kind




Since I have started working, I have always been good friends with my male friends. As in I can kid with 'em as much as I like, and expect a feedback from them that's straight to the point, no-holds-barred and yet very objective and less emotional.

That will be 6 years, until now.

Have you ever imagined a male chauvanist pig? And to top it all, have him as a co-worker? I just realized it now after 4 days of the incident that made me very insulted. What made me think he's a chauvanist is, he never even said sorry after visibly hurting someone, especially because I am a woman (and actually to another woman colleague here). I heard him say sorry to the other male friends, but to a woman, never.

I do not really wish to get personal, pero ngayon alam ko na kung bakit sya iniwan nang girlfriend nya. So he deserves it anyway, seeing how he treats other women.

Thanks for leaving me alone anyway. I really appreciate it, and I think that's the best decision you ever made in your entire life.

Get lost, you fucked up asshole. And I mean it.

No comments: