Friday, July 13, 2007

8 RANDOM Somethings About Me

Tagged by Thet

1. I used to fancy...modelling!
Yup, sounds a little weird, but I did used to dream winning "the Ms. Universe Crown". When I was still in HS, i used to join pageants and luckily only 1 out of 4 did I lose. I don't know what encouraged me to do so. I just kinda happened.


2. I used to be the battalion commander when I was in HS (Wow Thet, parang may 1 thing in common na tayo ah?)
- yes, that's me. THE battalion commander. Kaya nga weird na sumasali ako nang pageants tapos COCC pa ako. imagine my kulay!!!

3. My teeth got misaligned due to a biking accident when I was 11.
- favorite talaga namin nang utol ko ang mag-bisikleta. kaya nung minsan inutusan kami bumili sa talipapa nang merienda, sumemplang ako sa kanal dahil sa maling pagmani-obra. ayun, tumabingi ang ipin ko (aww)

4. I am the eldest in both clans
- and enjoying it! ginagalang nila ako e hehehe


5. Super crush ko, si Park Shin Yang.
- well, not actually a secret (once you read my archives). ang weird lang is, hanggang ngayon crush ko pa rin sya! kaso may asawa na sya e huhuhu...

6. My first love is dancing.
- I even won in a dancing competition when I was in gradeschool. pero after kong sumali nang singing contest, mejo nabago ang linya ko. pero kung papipiliin ako, sayaw pa rin.

7. i just love 80's music
- forget the hairdo & clothing style, and admit that 80's music will always be the best!

8. I really, really dream of performing with Nicole of PCD, Beyonce & Amerie
- since i so love dancing & singing, i really idolize them! it may seem so far-fetched, oweno? dream high, right? =)

No comments: