Surely, in learning meron times you learn it the damn hard way.
I am currently trying to have a loan via chinatrust (i am going to use it to pay my HSBC, as I am very pissed the way they transact with me. Ganun ako maasar). My bad, I tried to have them processed via an agent na sobrang asar na ako. When I forwarded all my forms, they said all of it were small-scaled (they even push me to fwd it as soon as possible. haller, may work ako no di ko inuubos oras ko para lang mag-fax. to the point gusto nyang ako ang magayos ng fax machine). I tried it to another fax number of theirs, ganun pa rin daw.
So I decided to bring them at the branch itself. Ayun, na-verify naman agad (mga after lunch ito) and they'll contact me after 5 days.
So eto na naman ang pesteng agent saying ok na daw ang forms ko (what the fuck?) and COE na lang daw ang kelangan. E akala ko ba maliit? Niloloko nyo ba ako? He even pesters me by text messages begging to forward my COE to them and not at the branch near our office.
Sigh.
1 comment:
kainis talaga ang credit card companies.
Post a Comment