




More on this link: http://paulvincentp hoto.com/ blog/?p=206
If there is a thing I admire from this guy, it's his sheer talent that keeps on getting better. I remember the first time I saw his portfolio, I bookmarked it and I just keep on coming back to his site, comparing it to others and showing Bok the differences which made me decide, "this is what we are looking for!" His works are uncomparable, totally his own style. And when you are with him, he made us so comfortable, not minding the people around us (imagine a full packed Ecopark on a holiday!). His works made me decide that I might as well splurge a bit on his package, at least we are sure we are getting what we paid for. Such honest to goodness character, and uncomparable talent. That's Paul Vincent to ya! =)
We are simply proud to have him on our wedding day =)
No comments:
Post a Comment