Yup, I am back from our company outing at Dos Palmas. Currently on a sick leave but will post this pic with the 2nd Runner Up, the CORINTHIAN GRAYS! We rock guys!
I hsve never seen such great service from a resort, ever! So for the Emerson committee, thumbs up for choosing the place. Kahit sobrang haggardness sa travel, isama mo pa ang bad weather, it's all worth the pagod, hehehe!
Konti lang ang games namin pero sobra-sobrang sakit ng katawan ang ginawa nya ha!
Tomorrow, I am buying our team some ice kweem. Why? Syempre, ayun, nagwarla na naman ako kakainoim at "nagahasa" ng Zombie. My many-many-thanks to Papa Ed, Rowell, Tintin, atbp. (Sorry, lasing lang ang lola nyo at di ko na maalala ang iba. Paki-remind na lang po ako. Hehehe!)
Will make a follow-up post after i get a hand on some of the pics =)
1 comment:
I didn't see in my CCTV that you brought ice cream today. Go Pink Persians!
Post a Comment