Yes,we were one of the lucky couples to not feel any pressure at all (ala-Janina San Miguel lang!) on our first day of vacation. With every meetup planned, my first 3 day vacation was much spent on cleaning the house pa ata.
On our first day of vacation, we had a meetup with our emcee & OTD coord on the program flow and all. We also turned over all our souvenirs na rin since my OTD volunteered to have them wrapped up by them. Thank goodness kasi dun ako walang alam, palpak po ako sa T.H.E. nung highschool!
Went home to Valenzuela the next day to have every detail fixed naman on my family's side. All's well din since I was able to call all suppliers that needs to be reminded, even the family van.
On friday, I waited for my sister to accompany me & Albert on our hotel checkin. Dito na nagsimula ang stress, but actually I took it all in stride pa that day, I did not push myself too hard. Pero after the wedding, dun ko lang lalong naisip how pissed off we were with Malayan Plaza. Imagine ha, I booked my bridal preps room, which is a 1-Bedroom unit nila, 3 days ahead. Just how the hotel instructed me to. Pero that day, dumating na ako ng 4pm kasi sure akong pagiintayin lang nila ako, and then sabi eh sa studio room daw ako maiche-checkin dahil fully booked pa raw ang 1 bedrooms nila??? Talagang inglesan kung inglesan ang ginawa ko, I did not budge since it is my right to be booked on the right room. Spacious naman daw ang kanilang studio room pero sinabi ko nang I will have suppliers the next day so I cannot have a studio room, and that's the main reason I booked a one-bedroom.
After an hour, well may room naman na ako. Pero ang kapatid ko wala pang tulog so awa na ako. Further stress happened dahil kahit ang mga in-laws ko na galing Cebu, na nagbook 4 days ago ay wala ring kwarto! At ang nakakaloka, si Albert pa ang nakaisip ng paraan kung ano ang gagawin. Pinipilit pa ng Malayan Plaza na cinancela ko raw ang kanilang booking, eh ahead pa silang nagbook sa akin!
Mga 2am na ay gising pa ako. A lot of things are going on my mind. What will happen tomorrow?
Till my next post =)
1 comment:
jusmiyo! ka-stress nga!
Post a Comment