Anyways, I just want to rant, now that I am in a cool-headed state of mind, on Panasonic's washing machine. Let me tell you a story...
Last January 2008, I bought my dear lola a new washing machine as our trusty old machine's body has deteriorated. Being old as it is with a body made of metal, the bottom part got so rusty that repairing it might cost more than buying a new one. I was very much wrong.
The Panasonic NA-W604BThat's when the headaches started...
Less than a month, the timer wouldn't work.
Less than half a year, there was rust (even if it says rust-free!!!) on the lower part of the body.
And on 5 days before it's anniversary, there are sparks & the washer wouldn't work.
Luckily on the first two mishaps(?), the service was quite prompt. I'll ignore one of the instance where one of the repairman was making "parinig" how hungry he was.
My sister called 1st week of January for a repair. They said "Wala pong pyesa, paintay na lang po". I repeat, hindi pa nila chine-check yung item nyan. They gave a date, they didn't come.
My sister called again, same thing happened. I called last Saturday, pupunta raw nung Monday. Wala din.
I was pissed off. What made me more pissed off is that the solution came from me (having a temporary replacement unit). They even talked to my lola & said na "wag magmadali".
What the fuckity-fuck!? More than a week na, nagmamadali ba kami?

I reported it to the main office and the CSR couldn't also give a concrete solution. I am filing a complaint against JL Santos Marketing. I am even toying the idea of filing a complaint on DTI (or XXX or Imbestigador. whoever gives a speedy process wins).
So beware of Panasonic's inefficiency. Their so-called "ideas for life" seems to be merely a dream...
1 comment:
hay sana may ganito na ...
Waterless Washing Machine
Post a Comment