***
Last friday we had this slumber party, courtesy of Mitch (whom I will not call Macho anymore, having a bf and all! Hahaha! kiddin'!) for the room at Astoria. It was pure fun! I've never been in one before (most are overnights are galing sa party so parang sabog-sabog lang)!There's pizza, chips, some alcohol on the side (just to loosen things up heehee!), some makeup pa! (as promised, we will not post any pics! mamatay kayo sa curiosity!) and of course! ang walang katapusang palitan ng kuro-kuro sa work at buhay! aylovet talaga!
An all-girl night out really relieves you the stress... hehehe!
***
My bisor just came back from work after a long hiatus... he deserves it anyway. Luckily, things are not pretty loaded at work so ayun, na-carry pa...
***
Hubby and I are very much into FB lately (after some persuasion on my part, he just hates being technosavvy at times) and now, he's even more into Barn Buddy than I am. Imagine, he's on a higher level than me, routinely collects eggs and steals on his friends! Kaloka! Ayaw mo pala ha! Adik!
***
I am toying on the idea of selling my desktop. But first, I have to buy an external hard drive, so I can transfer my files. 1TB i hope, and luckily an officemate is going to the states so I hope I can manage saving 5k from my salary.
I am pretty nostalgic to all the things I buy, but it really takes too much electricity (after FBing ba naman eh!) so I have to really move on... I do not know if I am including the Logitech speakers as hati kami ng sis ko when we bought it. But it would really improve its buying price.
I made some online canvassing for the laptop as my sis-in-law is going back here by November. She's willing to pay it first (yey!). 17" ones (Dell and Toshiba) are not bad at all for 33k, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment