Saturday, April 24, 2010

Buying furnitures in Manila? Go to Stephanie Trading

We've been looking for a replacement to our old sofa set for months. First place to look was at SM Home Section, being near and all (we got it all for you!).

We saw this wood framed 3+1+1 seater with a side & center table included, in a discounted rate of 27k. That time, funds were pretty low so we decided to wait. So the discount ran out, back to its 30k original price. Boy, that's kind of steep!

A lot of people have been advising us to check out Paco, but being a working couple, weekends are a real treat for us to rest, so the next resort was to check on the internet furniture shops. I bumped into Stephanie Trading via PinoyExchange. Called their office, which actually took some time ringing until somebody picked it up, it was Steph, the owner of the shop itself. Told her I checked her sulit ad, and I actually thought it looked quite the same as the sofa we've been spotting early this year. And to me and my husband's shock, it was!



And what's the catch? It costed 10k less! When I told the driver of the delivery guys we saw the same design at that mall, they confirmed that they do supply them.

Order was a breeze too. Just deposited 10% of the amount, and as scheduled on the weekend. It came!

So SM, sorry but I am loving Internet Shopping more. =)

No comments: