Sunday, April 15, 2012

Can't hardly wait!

I got a lot of congratulatory messages : church, office mates, long time friends. My heartfelt thanks to you all!

Hubby is so happy, he now routinely kisses my belly kahit obvious naman na wala pa sya duon and he/she is only as big as a mustard seed. 

Usual questions, how many weeks? Based on my LMP and this post, about 6 weeks na kami on the way. 
Do I want a boy or girl? Honestly I like girls more. But I really do not mind having a boy too. 
Anong name nya? Names have been prepared years ago. Daveigh for girl and Aiden for boy.
Plans to where to give birth will depend on my OB, I need to know packages & stuff.

I am trying to savor each moment. I usually am the type of person who can't wait so i am trying to avoid waiting. Our first checkup is on April 25, and dapat daw meron na syang heartbeat. Oh I keep praying to God na meron! I have read a lot of stories na walang heartbeat ang kanilang babies so typically, I will not stop praying fervently up to maisalang ko sya sa mundo na ito. 

No comments: