Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Divisoria - Heaven for baby clothes and all!

For those who know me better, the more excited I get, the earlier I prepare. And giving birth to Aidan is no exception. Everything is all in schedule and shopping is definitely one of them. I just want to make sure that nothing is left and all essentials are covered. Also, I would like to do things as long as I can do it. So when some people say that buying baby stuff should be done in 7 months, who are they kidding? Just in my 5th months, my tummy is really showing and since I am buying things in bulk, I better be in the place to be : DIVISORIA!

Here is the breakdown of the items I bought for less than P3500 :
- 6  pieces of bath towels
- 6  pieces of briefs
- 6  pieces of sando (6month old size)
- 6 pieces of short sleeved tie sides
- 6 pieces of long sleeved tie sides
- 6 pieces of pajamas
- 1 dozen bigkis
- 1 dozen curity cloth diapers
- 2 pieces of rubber mat

Here are the items, though I was not able to sort them out. I put them all inside Aidan's cabinet.














The bottles on the left, the rubber mat and the towels

 

The one on the right was bought at Landmark Trinoma. Items are cheaper there than in SM. 


Just for comparison, I dropped by in SM Department store the same week, and tie sides already costs 170+ for just 2 pieces. 6 pieces of cloth diapers costs 700+!  I just love the feeling of saving yet getting all the items I need!

So what is next for me? Our room will be rearranged to accomodate Aidan's playpen (will make another post-worthy blog about it! promise!) and proper ventilation will be done.

Less than 100 days to go! =)

No comments: