Yeah, its been a while since I entered a real blog...The "tamad" bug was really biting me...Let's see, where shall I start?
Ah yes, my darling and I went to the Lovapalooza and was quite disappointed. Why? Unlike last year, the event was targeting for a world-record, Guiness. Now, as what the staff of the event told me, they were just recording first 1000 couples? Now what does the advertisement "Million kisses" meant?
Well, our night wasn't really bad...After a dinner at Max's, we went to the main event and listened to the performers : Freestyle (I remember seeing them at 8th day with my MFI pals), Bamboo (they really rock! if u've seen me while watching them, woah, I feel like rockin' all night! The audience loved them.), Ana Fegi (couple of songs, she's a very good singer... won't think twice watching her on a concert), Christian Baustista (ay one song lang..), et al...
The event is hosted by Drew Arellano & Iya Villania (they're a couple, btw) and a couple of unknowns. If I were to be asked, of course, I'd choose the 2004 event. Nothing's like the first time =) After the countdown and fireworks display, we decided to call it a night by having a cup of coffee before going home...
And as for our Valentine date, we chose having dinner na lang. We were kinda craving for pizza so we ate at Shakeys. Yum! (I just heard the bombing the next morning. We wre quite lucky coz we never decided to go to Makati)
I am so thankful na he's very giving lately. Sometimes it's not good to think that guys should always spend for girls, pero I really appreciate all the effort he made lately. He may not always hear this from me, but I really love him and I'm very thankful having him.
No comments:
Post a Comment