- to leave the Philippines
- to ride a plane
- to be in Hongkong
- to be in the US
My flight is scheduled at 6.50am. Albert, Jen, Mama and me left the house by almost 4am. Good thing the ride was just 30 mins. to the airport. I saw my officemate Rowell ready to enter the terminal (he's via Northwest, while me and my officemate Edwin will be via Cathay-American West), so after goodbye kisses, I entered the aiport full of excitement.
As I had my baggage scanned, I saw Edwin. We actually queued at the economy class line but after some thought, I realized that the business class might have a shorter line so after some inquiries at the airport personnel, we saw that the business class ticket has a priority lane. After presenting the e-ticket, we were given boarding passes, had our luggage weighed and we are off to the Cathay Pacific lounge.

At the Cathay Pacific Lounge, NAIA
(destination: Hong Kong to be continued..)
No comments:
Post a Comment