Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lunches with Bruce

Columbus, OH is unbelievable. The place has just about 700,000 population, but they seem to feed for millions! Of course, Mcdonald's & KFC's are everywhere, but with Bruce's help, we were able to dine at one of the best restaurants & food stops he personally picked for us. Enjoy! =)

At Steak & Lube (my personal favorite)

They serve sit down & buffet meals, but since Bruce suggested for us to take the buffet (for a mere price of $7 something), we were glad we made the right choice. Not only that I can control the amount of food I take (US is known for big servings), I was able to choose their yummy chicken wings, salad & some dessert is also included.


The hanging cars is their trademark.









Wendell's Pub
.
First time I had a big serving for my lunch. I was expecting a big serving so I just ordered for a ham & cheese sandwich. But what the heck, it's still big! Love their wedge fries.









At City Barbeque

They have the best barbequed chickens I have tasted. I hate white meat, and this place changed my mind. I love their sweet tea too... =)



No comments: