Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Freenups!

I joined weddingsatwork.com since 2006 and was very astounded with the support and advice you get with its current members. It's amazing how other people are very willing to help out and lend you more than their hands on your wedding preparations. It's like bayanihan at its finest. =)

And can you even imagine, one of the perks in being one of them is their very own yearly x'mas party? I was able to join last year but due to work sked, I was able to attend by dinner time na.

So I made it a point that this year, I'll be joining their free (yes, free!!!) make-up AND prenup session. And right after that, will be the awarding ceremony for the supplier of the year (which only w@wies are able to vote), dinner & some games (i even won a pair of shoes from Solea!)

And here are some of the shots:


From Imogen


One, two, CLIQUE!

No comments: