Sigh...it's 3AM and here i am, di pa inaantok and thought of giving my self-assessment report...wala lang...trip-trip lang...hahaha...
I cannot even think of a better word for this year, and I can't even compare it to my other years. It was a roller coaster ride of maturity (well, kinda!), preparations, hesitations, mood swings, depressiona, excitement, frustrations, lahat! And yet, I don't feel bad at all na rin, ya know? (Uh-huh! =P)
Because I accept that it's part of life...
Naaalala ko nung bata pa ako, habang nakahiga at patulog, iniisip ko na bakit di na lang masaya lahat? Bakit kelangan may hindi masaya at may ibang masaya? In one flick of God's finger, he can change it all, da va?
As I grew older, it all goes down on our free will. =)
And I really hope the Filipino people always think of that, including me.
The power is in your hands! Etchos!
Happy new year to all! Muah! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment