
I used to keep a diary in my pre-teens to teeny-bopper days. I stopped when I was working na, ang hirap nang mag-update dahil sa work.
At the end of my diary, I always put at least 5 accomplishments and to-do's for the next year.
And now, I plan to do it again to keep me on focus.
My at least 5 accomplishments
1) I am now a regular employee and I do plan to stay here forever. I mean it.
2) I now prettify myself every-freaking day. Believe it!
3) I now use sunblock everyday and religiously do it for my own benefit. Tumatanda na ako at di ko na ito pwedeng ipagwalang-bahala.
4) This past year, wala kaming major fight ni Bok! Galing no? Most of them are petty ones (pag may period ako or pagod sya at ako naman ang makulet)
5) I was able to paint the house, er, blue! Ang linis nang tignan ng bahay namin!
And, of course, my new year's resolution(s)
1) I'll drink not less than 6 glasses of water a day.
2) I shall receive a perfect attendance every month this year. And I will deposit it all in our coop fund. I mean it.
3) I will go to mass every week ulit. Hindi ibig sabihin na wala na ako sa Shalom, di na ako magsisimba. Promise ko 'to Lord. Kasi di man lang ako nakapagsimbang gabi... =(
No comments:
Post a Comment