Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank heavens for Claritin

I do not usually get allergies. The last time I did was when I drank lots of flavored lambanog for a first timer. My gulay, imagine mula leeg ko hanggang binti pagising ko may pantal. May interview pa ako nun at birthday ko pa. I took claritin agad.

Para akong nasa heaven, adik lang ang epekto.

And then our cousin's mom from Dipolog sent us some spanish sardines. I heard they're pretty spicey and tasty so I might as well have it for my breakfast.

And after half an hour, there goes the nightmarish vomiting and the worst, is allergy all around.

Celestamine lang ang available sa tindahan and I gave it a try.

Walang epekto.

Shet. Time is ticking, maga-alas nueve na.

And then tita abeth told me to take claritin, dun ko lang naalala.

At ayun, sa sobrang high ko, nakatulog tuloy ako.

Waaa..there goes my perfect attendance...huhuhu...

1 comment:

tontoronton said...

may spanish sardines pa? arbor nlng.

next time inom ka ng caladryl. tanggal ang kati! mwahahahahaha!