Our dependable Eacan speaker suddenly decided to stop working. So after seeing a flyer from Wellcom in SM Valenzuela, we decided to pay half the price each so we can replace our good ol' speaker. Tutal malapit lang naman.
So off we went on a hot Saturday afternoon. We were targeting the Creative speaker that was on sale for 700++. Not bad right? Pero out of stock, and the only one na may sub woofer is a teeny one na I forgot the brand. 600 something lang pero ngetpa ang tunog, daig pa nang creative na 2pc speakers. So I asked the attendant kung ano pa bang ibang speakers na may subwoofer ang meron? He pointed to the Logitech brand, only 940. P940? Di na masama, ganda pa ng sounds when we had it tested. So sabi ko sige bilhin na naman.
Aba e nung nagbabayad na kami sa counter, sabi ba naman e, Ma'am sori, 990 pala sya.
Huh?
Ano nasabi ko? E di kako, wala na akong choice kasi nasa counter na ako di ba?
Naknamputa.
I'm not buying anything from Wellcom again.
So beware.
No comments:
Post a Comment