Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Current obsession : makeup!!!

OMG, ako ba ito?

Si Dins, nago-obsess sa makeup?

Yep, that's true! I am even thinking of joining a makeup class via Suesh (yep, the one who makes those affordable but really dependable makeup brushes!)

But for sure, I am using local brands muna. Sorry naman to the foreign brand lovers out there, syempre di ko pa naman afford yan, di ba? Realistic naman ako, di ko pa sila afford (read: reccessionista ako! hahaha!). Di muna ako papa-influence! Hehe!

Gusto ko matuto ayusin ang sarili ko (even on my age of 28!) kahit na hindi branded ang makeup ko... At naaaliw din ako na mai-apply ko ito sa iba!

For a newbie like me, ano ba dapat ang meron ako sa aking makeup stash? I only have the bare basics: liquid & cake foundation, eyebrow pencil, basic eyeshadow quad, 1 blush for everyday use, simple blush brush (not the retractable one) and a face powder. All from Forever21 & Fanny Serrano cosmetics (long lasting kasi sya kahit na mura)...

Since I will be joining a makeup class from Suesh, it includes the makeup brush kit naman na so di ko na kelangan pa bumili nun...

What else do I lack?

1 comment:

dar said...

Gusto ko rin mag aral mag-make up.. let me know.. :D