Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The newest runner on the block...

...is me!

Yep, I am now doing a 2x a week running at ULTRA. Luckily, it's very near our office (about 10 minute walk, and very good as a warm-up) or less than 3 minute drive. You can even take an FX ride bound to Pasig as they all pass by ULTRA.

What started this sudden craze? Thankfully my dear office mate Mitch invited me as quite a lot of peeps at the office are doing it after office hours.

And it was a better alternative than going to the gym! Why? It's helluva cheap! Run your heart out for only 29 pesos! Just have your proper running shoes! (as I tried running in my sneaks, it was so hard I couldn't enjoy it that much) Being married and having a budget should not be a reason for me to neglect myself. And I am lovvvvvin it! =)

No comments: