I have a lot of things going on my head right now, and I thought of sharing this just for the sake of sharing...
1st things first, on failed attempts.
It's not much of a secret that we are attempting to become a family of three this year, and it kind of pains me in a way that I have things here that are out of my control. I am really, really fond of giving birth on a year that ends on zero (same as me!) and having them same birthmonths of either me or my hubby. But do not get me wrong, I am ok with other birthdates. I repeat, I am just fond of them. Well this is the 2nd month of our attempt and, you are right, it is a failed attempt. I am not really mad at ourselves, maybe we have lacked something on our part (according to our fertility doctor, there are a lot of food to avoid, and it's hard when you are working... and imagine the stress of my husband's work). It's just kind of disappointing. Somebody even says "Buti pa yung aksidente, nakakabuo" at "Bakit kung sino pa ang mas may capability to rear a child, hindi mabigyan". I understand God's will is really magnanimous compared to my demands. I just want to let this thing go.
Sorry Lord, masyado akong demanding. Alam mo namang alam ko na Ikaw pa rin ang masusunod. Luv yah! =)
2nd on advices.
Well, this may be a li'l related to the first one. I just do not like it when people give advices on things they are not expert at all. Imagine a janitor giving a doctor's advice (i am in no way against janitors, just for the sake of comparison). Or a dark skinned, ordinary guy giving advices on how to be fair skinned, you know what I mean? I mean, come on! Who the heck do you think you are?!? I consult with the experts, so do not even try to go against what they say!
Well, that's it for now. I hope I have something more nice to say next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment