Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You gotta love Amazon!

Kami na lang ata ni Hubby ang walang camera sa lahat ng tao sa Pinas (napaka-camwhore ng mga tao dito...hehehe!)

And as we all know how pricey cameras are here in our country, I decided to buy one online using my Citi card on Amazon.com


Teh Camera! It's a Canon SD1200 10MP (Ixus95 in asian countries), worth for only $145 (yep! that's right, $145!)

I also made some consultations with SuperPatrick, on how it will be billed in my card since we are both Citi holders. The trick is you just have to assume the exchange rate to be higher of 2 pesos. No big deal right? Considering the price at the other shops. As I canvassed on the stores here, its around 16-18k at Anson's, and about 8k in tipidpc.com

I decided to wait till my cutoff date. After 2 days it is already reflected on my card, amounting for only 6,800!!! No $hit! =D

And to top it off, I can track it online on the FedEx Site. Here's a screenshot

Cool huh!

I'll post an update as soon as I have our new cam! Sister will be arriving on April 18. Can't wait!

No comments: