Since my maternity leave is only 78 days, my husband agreed to arrange for Aidan's christening before I go to work.
I had him process all the necessary church requirements while I contact the balloon and cake supplier.
For the church, we chose the Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary as they have private baptisms and it is air conditioned. Once we had the church booked, I inquired on Tramway Garden buffet in Timog Ave. and scheduled a lunch right after Aidan's checkup to check the venue and taste the food. For the price of 215 per head for their buffet meal, I was able to convince hubby even if he actually dislikes chinese food. I just added 58 pesos for the bottomless iced tea and 3,800 for the venue rental.
His christening outfit was bought from Landmark Trinoma. Its a simple white short sleeved polo and shorts. I did not buy any shoes as he has socks that looks like a shoe which was a gift from his Ninang Armie last christmas.
Here are some pics from the ceremony, in front of the church altar, and the reception. I did not hire any photographers as it was way too much for my budget. :)
Our supplier for the cake was The Pastry Garden Bakeshop. I got a one layer cake with 100 cupcakes with gumpaste and candy topper for only 5,750 Pesos. It tasted not too sweet and the icing was chewy and the cake was moist, I was so happy discovering this supplier from Smart Parenting.
Our balloon supplier was Stephen's Balloons. got 10 centerpieces, 20 ceiling balloons and 2 pillars for only 2,550 inclusive of delivery charge.










1 comment:
Welcome to the Christian world, Aidan! And welcome back to blogging sis!
Post a Comment