Thursday, May 30, 2013

5 months and counting

I always knew motherhood was never a breeze, but as always nobody is prepared. But as time passed us by, I can now say that we can really do this!

Aidan is now 5 months. in a few days he'll be celebrating his 6th month, and luckily with the whole family as we will be celebrating his cousin Eia's birthday at a private pool in Pansol (which reminds me I wasn't able to blog about!).

I feel quite bad that I was not able to blog about his milestones, but officework and my 'real' work is really taking a toll on me! Dagdag pa na I had 4 yaya's in a span of 6 months! Sana this last one eh magtagal na. But Daddy even has to take a leave of absence as she has to be trained pa. I really cannot take off my mind na hindi pa sya well trained eh.

So let us go back to Aidan's milestones:
1) He now laughs at every unique facial expression we do.
2) Knows how to do 'dapa' and roll back.
3) Grabs things you show in front of him.
4) Babbles monosyllabics! He started by shouting almost every minute, buti na lang he only does it now once a day pag super excited sya!

Here are some of his latest pics:



















1 comment:

cris said...

I love Aidan's smile :D