Tuesday, July 02, 2013

A to Z

It's been a while since I got tagged! Thanks Cris!

A. Attached or Single? Attached.
 
B. Best Friend? My dear husband.


C. Cake or pie?  Cake

D. Day of choice? Saturday and Sunday.

E. Essential Item? My contact lenses. Since I started wearing one, I feel more comfy with it than glasses.

F. Favorite color? I used to like blue, but now I favor purple, gray and white.

G. Gummy bears or worms? I love both pero for the sake of choice, worms.

H. Hometown? Valenzuela

I. Favorite Indulgence?Foot spa

J. January or July? January. Coz its a start of something new.

K. Kids? One, for now.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Family. They are the reason of my existence. 

M. Marriage date?  October 18 2008. Time flew so fast, looks like we are having fun! :)
 

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 2 sisters and 1 brother. 

O. Oranges or Apples. Apples.

P. Phobias? I have phobia in water. Especially swimming.

Q. Quotes? Hmm... What is beauty if the brain is empty...? Hahaha!

R. Reasons to smile? My son and my hubby.



S. Season of choice? Pwede bang half summer and rainy season? Can't take the heat lately, grabe!


U. Unknown fact about me? Pinaglihi ako sa eggplant but I do not eat it.

V. Vegetable? Potatoes!

W. Worst habit? Sweets after meals? ;-)

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound!

Y. Your favorite food? Pasta

Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius


1 comment:

cris said...

Yay! Thanks for doing this! Cute cute ng anak mo!!! :D