Sunday, September 22, 2013

Updates

Sorry blog if I was not able to update you the last few months. Things have been pretty busy.

We just transferd to our own home:

Some of of our items need to be disposed either they are too big (dining table) and not being used (single seater sofas) to have more space. Salamat sa Sulit.com.ph, and I was able to sell them on a reasonable price. Ambilis pa, as in in a few days may buyer na ako. Naipangdagdag ko pa sa panggastos ko. 

My husband and I are so happy & content! Imagine, Aidan came and we are now paying for our own house, on a good location pa. Lord, my family cannot thak You enough. Just keep as safe & healthy always.

Being the House Manager, I had to do a lot of decision making. Especially on financial terms. Hahaha! Good thing I was able to juggle everything.

We now celebrated Aidan's 8th & 9th month here too.




As for our little boss, Aidan is now eating like a normal person. Rice & viands! Except if we eat fish, tokwa & munggo of course due to his G6PD. 




Few more months, and he is 1 year old! Goodness, how time flies!

Thanks for the W@wie in me, almost all of our suppliers are booked:
- venue/food
- photo/video
- food cart
- cake

Sana before magstart yung party ay makapag-update pa ako ulit.

2 comments:

cris said...

Wow congratulations on the new house!

Dins said...

Thanks Cris! :)