Tuesday, August 16, 2005

new look


Why did i suddenly thought of sporting a new look? well, one factor could be, well, change of appearance. parang nagsawa na ako sa nakikita ko sa salamin. i even pierced my ear. Before i promised myself never magpabutas ng tenga, pero napagisip-isip ko na, well, there's no use holding on to it. it seemed to be childish. i was somewhat scared, pero my fear was overcome. =) nakakatawa ako ano! i cut my hair to have some sort of bangs na one-sided, just to be different. well, maybe that's the primary reason: i want to be different.

am i not different with the others before? siguro medyo. ayoko kasi mapansin so i always dress simply. ayoko maiba so i go with whatever they talk about. although there is something inside me that says, di naman yan ang trip mo e.

So when I entered college, that's when I knew myself more. What are my strengths and weaknesses. What are the things i crave and hate. Who are my true friends, for they stick with me even if i'm poor or moody or uncompromising.

And as I worked all these years, there are more things i've discovered.

And now, I am daring to be different.

It is really liberating to celebrate your own diversity.

No comments: