Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Go Holy Cross! We won the Diocesan! =)

Wow talaga!

Again thanks to God, we won the Diocesan PREX Music Ministry contest!!!

Masasabi kong partly deserved namin. Our singers are very impressive. (Forgive me, magbubuhat lang ng bangko! Haha!) The movers also exerted so much effort, although we have to work on more.

I think we are also partly lucky. Una, tatatlo lang kaming naglaban. The other 2 are from Marilao and Pulong Buhangin. 2nd is we were expecting a very stiff competition with Pulong Buhangin (they were the ones who taught the Rejoice medley last 2002) and Malolos (na hindi nakasali dahil walang members na available, and we heard they are good.) 10 ang dapat na kasali, and so many backed out.

I cant wait to post some of the pics! And the upcoming Regional PREX MM Contest (Hopefully sa Pampanga)!

On the regionals, we will be competing with Pampanga, Bataan, Nueve Ecija, Zambales, and Tarlac.

I asked God for us to win, but I think he has more plans than that. :) Whatever it is, we'll accept it wholeheartedly. Again, all for the glory of God!!! =)

No comments: