Tuesday, January 10, 2006

We won! Vicariate PREX music ministry winner! =)

Wow! Kahit na dadalawang participants lang (Sto. Cristo, San Isidro Labrador & Fatima backed out, leaving Holy Family our lone contender), we can proudly say we won because we deserved it. Seeing things beyond criticisms, Parish of the Family in Karuhatan had problems on their movers. Sad to say, kahit ang kanilang singers that time failed, they failed to sing the praise songs correctly. Honestly, I do not like one of the singers style. Masyadong Aegis. So rock concert. Although some considered it very good. I didnt like it.

We even had problems with one of the music ministry members. Its very inevitable lalo na't iba't-ibang tao ang nasa simbahan but knowing that person has served the church for more than a decade, I was very disappointed by her attitude. I just hope she'll see things in better perspective. Nga lang, knowing her, that will take a long time. I'm not mad at her, I just disliked the attitude she showed.

Can't wait for the Diocesan! Ill try to post pics =)

No comments: