As for the first post, samu't-saring topics ang umiikot sa utak ko, na gustong-gusto ko nang ikwento..
Our X'mas was more of family bonding. Sa bahay ni Tito Jun kami nagstay. After dinner, there's the opening of gifts. My fave gift was the spongebob shirt from Joyjoy! Actually, she gave almost all of us those shirts, para tuloy kaming sasayaw! Haha! Mama really liked the white mules. As always, Kookai loved the toy i gave her. I really think of the gifts i'm giving, malas kasi ako usually sa regalo... So ayokong mangyari yun sa iba.

Wearing jojo's famous afro wig. Cool!

With the other Shalom gals
Our choir's X'mas party is also lots of fun, pero kung tatanungin ako mas masaya yung 2nd one na nadaluhan ko. I think that was on year 2002. una, pangit ng nakuha kong gift (imagine a black 3/4's blouse with matching circular ruffles sa baba? my gosh, ano yun? tinastas nga ni jen yung ruffles, ayun nagmukhang damit na...). Again, lumabas na naman ang kamalasan ko sa gift. May wish list na nga, di pa rin nasunod... Asus! Pero masarap ang food & masaya ang games in fairness, the usual eat bulaga game, pass the message & the ever favorite: picture frame.

Red is the color of the night.
Albert & his bro Jan Michael spent the last holiday of the year with our family. New Year was always fun sa lugar namin, street dancing ang fave dito. Lumalabas ang dancing talent ng mga tao. Even our foreign visitors from Australia enjoyed the night. we had lots of tacos, cake, ice cream (spaghetti was not much noticed), the usual potato salad. After the party, binged ourselves with Monsters, Inc, Nemo and Shark Tale. Even by the afternoon, watched reruns of Spongebob episodes I had at home. Then went to church my 6pm.
What is my new year's resolution..hmm..
Somethings you want to change may seem to be very difficult, but I know I am going to succeed in breaking that habit. I shall win my private battle. =)
Kung ano yun specifically? Secret!
No comments:
Post a Comment