I would rather recommend you to visit one, by chances that you are in dire need of thick jackets, leather boots or nifty fashionista clothing.
I was able to buy 4 items, 3 of those are jackets. My first visit was an instant idea, when I saw the store was open, I decided to see what's inside. The first one I saw and really liked was a purple 2-tone jacket, but i gave it to my cousin since the sleeves are actually short. I just liked the color and the fabric is like new.
I spotted this jacket in the top part of the monumento ukay-ukay. After seeing it, i decided to buy it. Posible naman kasi na wala na ito next time na bisitahin ko yung place.

I bought this long, thin-fabric coat at Bambang palengke. I was advised na dun daw talagang madaming items. I went there one saturday afternoon alone to make it more adventurous. Medyo naligaw pa nga ako at nakarating ng metropolitan hospital. Nang di ko agad makita yung palengke, inisip ko na lang na magpunta sa Cubao. Pero pagbalik ko, nasa isang kalye lang pala na nalagpasan ko! Tatawa-tawa sa sarili ko, inisip ko nang pasukin since andun na rin naman ako. Nakita ko sya after circling the palengke which was surprisingly full of relief clothes! Di kasi katulad nung sa Monumento na maayos at maliwanag.

This was the shoe I bought on my second visit. I just spotted it by the last minute at the Monumento ukay-ukay. It fitted my very long feet so I instantly thought of buying it.

As for cleanliness issues, pinadryclean ko lahat ng fabrics at in-alcohol-an ko yung brown shoes.
If you ever wish to try too, good luck! Patience is a virtue in this kind of adventure. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment