Friday, June 23, 2006

Whassup?

Yeah, wassup-wassup??

My "Ukay-ukay" adventures are not yet available. I'm thinkin' of putting some pics. I'm so proud of what I purchased! Hahaha!

By the way, I was able to change my cd rom drive to a dvd rw. I just hope I'll stick to my plans next. I felt like it was kind of stupid to immediately buy that pero sinuwerte ako na makakuha pa nito in a fair price kaya naman I grabbed it.

What else? My whole week is again, spent on nonsense stuff. Natapos ko na ang zuma, updated na ako sa buhay ni Angelina Jolie, I also indulged myself in reading the whole chapters of Atrocities of Friendster, viewed all youtube videos of Steve Carell pero I still come across with the word BORED!

Hay, maybe i'm just so excited to my next adventure. Sana kayanin ko mamili ng pasalubong =(

Putting my 100% concentration to new stuff isn't just so me lately. I keep on minding the irrelevant ones, and I hate myself for doing that. Maybe I just have to wait for the training to perk me up. I am such a fucking jerk. Haha.

No comments: