Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Me and my period

Beware: mood swings on the way. Sigh.

As always, affected na naman ang pag-iisip ko with this terrible, terrible mood swings at onset of my period (to those who are even wondering what a 'period' is, better ask a female family member or a close female friend).

My wedding preps are affected, my work is affected, my whole week is affected!

But compared to the ones I had before,mas mahirap ako mag-control ng emotions dati.

May time pa nga na kinainisan ko ng sobra yung isang ka-OJT ko sa office.

Sheesh, I was really feeling guilty but I do not know how to tell! Like, "Uhm, sorry kahapon ha, may pre-menstrual-syndrome kasi ako..." Eeek!

At least ngayon, wag mo lang akong uumpisahan ng mga depressing statements, asahan mo apektado na ako...

Yun nga lang, may humirit nang isa. Praning na naman tuloy ako. Hayyyy...

1 comment:

Dins said...

let me think about that, Booky =)