Patawad, mga kaibigan at kelangan ko talagang mag-vent-out
Putang-inang HSBC ka!
Ayan, salamat. Mahirap kasing magsisigaw sa inis pag nasa trabaho eh. Haha...
As an update, I have now fully paid all my debts with my HSBC card. And with that, I was expecting an easy cancellation process. But I was wrong.
I went to their branch near to our office. After waiting for almost 20mins, I was ushered to the customer service representative. She called to confirm the amount and filled up a form and told me to pay at the teller.
After the payment I was asked to call the next day to confirm if they received the payment. Which I did and to my dismay, meron pa palang isang libo na natira dahil sa cash advance ko nuong isang buwan. Okay, fine since na-recall ko sya na wala pa sa deadline. After paying it kina-Monday-an, I was asked to call again the next day to confirm. Hay. And after confirming it, I was asked by the CSR at the phone why I made a cancellation. I said I made a loan. At sa tono ng boses nya, parang scrunizing pa na "eh ano kung nagloan ka? ano ang kinalaman nun sa card mo?" and I patiently said that I am managing my finances. And she goes on explaining that a card can be used unlike the loan blah-blah...so.." And I said, so..? You want to get the name of the company? At humirit pa na it's different and can still be used until next year.
deep inside, inis na inis na ako. e sa ayaw ko na nga e at crappy ang systema nyo sa rewards at sa punyetang mga csr nyo! but I kept my cool. At ang isa pang tirada nya, I have to call them again when it comes to the renewal date next year. Watdapak!!?? I said I'm confused, why do I have to call back? Sa loob ko, di ba processed na dapat na wala na?! I just need to call daw to revert. I was so tempted to put down the fone.
After researching online on what to do. I learned na I can request for a confirmation of cancellation letter on this site: http://www.creditcards.com/Credit-Card-Cancellation-How-To.php. So I called their number again and a better person talked to me (even greeting me for my birthday. like i care) and I explained to her na I have a card with better perks, nothing personal and requested for confirmation letter from them about my credit card cancellation. Buti na ang sigurado.
Hay, so sa mga nagbabalak na kumuha ng HSBC, mag-isip isip na lang muna kayo. My experience may be different from yours, pero isa lang ang bottomline dito, di dapat pinahihirapan ng company na yan ang customer nila. Period.
2 comments:
My mom experienced the same that's why we're hands off with HSBC. While they offer lower renewal fees, I think it is not worth the hassle of getting away from the card company. Late pa minsan ang statement nila and pag late nagreflect ang payment sa kanila, expect ka na ng late fee sa next billing statement mo.
hahaha... that entry was funny. hsbc really sucks but there are others who suck more :)
Post a Comment