Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fairytale Romance

This past weekend, I binged myself on the whole "Lovers in Paris" koreanovela. And oh my goodness, i saw myself daydreaming the whole sunday on Park Shin Yang, the lead actor of the korean series. I even dreamed about him this morning (unluckily, i do not remember any parts of it, thanks to the phone alarm of my sister!!!)

What's with me? What's with the guy? Isn't he too old/boring/typical/rich kind of guy? Am i beginning to act weird?

Frankly, since I was in High School, I have always admired men who dresses themselves in the typical yuppie way. I find them smart and very intimidating, something that dares my kind of persona. Hmm.

What even makes me adore him (i am referring to mr. PSY) is that with his character, he sums up all the qualities i'd love my dream guy to have: smart, bossy in the kind of way that i like, funny, loving, caring in his unique way, will never let you go, and he was even rich! What a plus huh?

Although reality bites that no such man exists, I still averted to the thinking of being in love with him. Hayy, you can call me the ultimate fan. I can die after being in that actor's arms. Honest. Now you know what is my wildest dream. Very wild. Hehehe...

Let me finish this post with a question, what was your wildest dream? Something you know won't come true?

No comments: