Thanks to our new guy Elvin, I was able to download a lot (as in marami talaga) of mp3's via mIRC (some of them quite old and rare). (If you are interested to try, go to irc.phazenet.com server and go to the channels manilamp3 or pinoyservers)
My goodness, if you are a certified mp3 addict, mapapraning ka kung ano ang uunahin mong i-download!!!
We were even having fun looking at their lists of songs like the one i saw earlier has a complete list of Nora Aunor's and April Boy's. I even made fun with my high school pal Noelia and sent her the april boy song na umuso before ("Sana ay mahalin mo rin ako"). I was really laughing at her while she gave her thanks, and eventually it lead us to chat our memories of HS boylets. Hahaha!
And my endless search for an old band song ended here, the title was Di Mo Man Hanapin (one hit wonder) of Article Six. I remember listening to this song while ironing my uniforms on a sunday night.
Music is a very important part of my life. I won't last a day, or rather minute, not listening on any song. Kahit jologs songs sa jeep napi-pickup ko na. I listen to the radio when doing a major cleaning. Even when reading a book. Specially at work.
I sometimes recall persons by song. Parang theme song. Here is my partial list :
Build me up buttercup - Ah, the 2E national anthem. Every outing, it should be played. =)
Boyzone songs - my dear friend Merj =) I remember nakikipagtalo sya sa kin who's better between Boyzone and Backtreet Boys. Of course I preferred the latter kahit na obviously, mas magaling talaga sina Ronan Keating.
Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now - An 80's song. I remember me & my sister Joyce singing this everytime we hear it nuon sa bahay.
Whenever I call You Friend - kay Jenjen. She likes that song.
Too Close of Next - my officemate at Z18cyber, Dannyboy. He used to dance pa, ala-Maneouvers!
If I Ain't Got You - of course themesong namin ni Albert. It took us 3 years, to have our own themesong. Wala kasi kaming makita na ibang song that we both love. *.*
And the list goes on...
What would be the song that reflects me? Siguro yung sa Beauty and the Beast, "The First Time I loved Forever" tsaka cguro Truly Madly Deeply ng Savage Garden. I keep on waiting for a guy who can sing this to me... =)
Hayy...
4 comments:
Wow, meron kang nakuhang "di mo man hanapin"! Ilang taon na ako naghahanap nun! Makapag-mIRC nga ulit!
yup dude! mejo mahirap lang hanapin napagtyagaan lang! kung di mo makita msg mo lang ako! =)
dude, pa share din naman ako nung song na di mo man hanapin. di ko mahanap hanap e. tnx dude. pakisend na lang sa email ko na i_love_physix@yahoo.com
dinha, is this you? - tina
Post a Comment