Hahaha!!!
I remember the times I always complain to myself on what I look like. Mas madalas kong manotice na ang payat ng mga braso ko, kaya naman kahit anong taba ko, parang ampayat ko pa rin. Some regard this as a blessing before pero ako, ayaw ko!!!
When I reached the busy days of college and working days, I forgot about it, specially when a lot of people really loved the way that I eat so much and at di naman tumataba.
Like the question goes, what part of your body do you wish to remove/be modified? It would be of course my "payat na braso", pero actually, I can live with it now. I don't bother anymore.
Ay tama na nga ang daldal. Eto na yung mga pics:



Senti trip (wearing the blouse I've always dreamed of buying and luckily, given as a gift *.*)



No comments:
Post a Comment