Due to lack of work (lack of work daw o!), I now have the time to post some of the best pics I had from the zoo.
To start off, it's a vaaaaast place to roam around! My hunch is, it's about 4x the size of our own Manila zoo. But I'm proud to say he have more animals than they have (more interesting too, hehehe...)

With Jolly & Camille infront of the man-made lake

With the guys infront of the aquarium.


Dory!!! *0*

Desperado na si Jolly...

Pose ulet!

Mga OFW! Hahahahaha! ;)



Psst! Gising! Hoy!

Rest nang kaunti... sigh..

With Jolly, at the Mini Train that roams around half of the zoo...

Cge Rowell...pag biglang uminom yan, magulat ka...mainit pa naman...

With the Yak at the back (rhyme pa!)

Rare types of species. Definitely!

Ahm, Jolly..maghunos-dili ka...
(more pictures too come..ayaw na i-add ng blogger yung ibang pics..di ko gets bakit...)
No comments:
Post a Comment