OK, I promised myself to not be so giddy about it BUT I just can't help it.
Two years from now, I'll be Mrs. Ong. I know, I know, malayo pa. But I'm sooo excited. Can you blame me?
First things first, we will now start saving money and have it deposited in our parish cooperative. Naisip kasi namin na mas maganda dun namin itago dahil una, di namin basta-basta mawi-withdraw (may tendency kami parehas na bilang manood nang sine). And it has a bigger interest rate. Wala naman akong dapat ikatakot in terms of their stability (they been around for more than 10 years and growing strong).
I've been browsing lots of stuff before for my so-called dream wedding, pero ngayon pa lang, nagiging practical na ako.
Definitely, it'll be a very intimate wedding. Meaning, it's a max of 100 guests. Why? It's not just because of the money. I just like to have it in a very intimate way, so I can have everything in control. I was able to attend a lot of weddings (be it from classmates, close friends, relatives) and I was always disappointed whenever I see it in a mess (guests arriving only at the reception, and they are the same persons to leave early, lack of tables, or seeing it unorganized. nagiging OC na ba ako?). I don't want to be mean, pero I just thought na since immediate family lang & close friends ang invited, they already know what I expect from them in my own wedding. That I want them to be with me in the whole event, not just to eat & run!
Albert & I agreed to have it in the UP chapel instead sa Holy Cross where we both regularly serve as choir members, because it's more accessible for everybody, and it's just a few blocks away from Chateau Verde (my dream reception venue).
Well, those are just the definite things for now. Hay naku, hanggang ngayon, parang medyo naninibago pa akong isipin na, totohanan na pala ito. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment