Saw this post from a former W@Wie... I kinda got interested so here's my part:
20 years ago...
I was in Grade 1, living already in Valenzuela. Panahon na di pa sementado ang daan, wala pang tubig (de-igib, actually hanggang ngayon pero salamat sa water pump mas ok na). i even garnered the highest grade (1st honor), best in dancing, best in spelling & best in history & culture awards. tutok pa kasi sa akin ang nanay ko magturo. ang sarap din manghuli noon nang tutubi tuwing hapon, maglaro nang tinda-tindahan (paborito ko mabenta nang bigas na yari sa damo, hehehe). I even have a crush on a kid na ka-service ko. Nung magkita kami sa friendster, inamin nya crush din nya ako. kaso he's too weird na for my taste and besides, daddy na sya noh! peace LR! hehe!
15 years ago...
Grade 6. I transferred to a public school due to very disappointing reasons. Still I made friends (ka-friendster ko pa yung iba). Crushes? Lalong dumami. Papansin talaga ako nun ever, pero I like doing nice things naman, di naman yung panget noh. I joined girl scout too. Masaya din naman pero this is when I recall how deploring ang restroom conditions nang public, at medyo huli sa subjects...
10 years ago...
17 yrs old, i was in college na. I studied at meralco foundation. i had a steady bf din this time. i loved studying here, i consider this school one of the best if not the best itself. all studies are centered to the core ones. no unnecessary units like rizal & bio. we concentrated in math, english & of course, programming. i was happy and lucky to study something i love, which are all about computers. first time ko makapag-internet, magchat (wala pang msn messenger nun, so sa geocities kami madalas), magsend nang e-cards & chain emails (wala naman bayad eh! hahaha) MTV is the only channel i watch.
5 years ago...
I am now working in a start-up company. my life suddenly made a roller-coaster ride because of my lovelife. i also started blogging this year, so most of my first posts are more of the online diary-like ones. this year i made a lot of risks and it paid off. and i'm happy i did it. i learned to take risks and never look back.
3 years ago..
Still going steady with the same person. Pero my job was getting shaky na. I had to change jobs twice this year due to wrong decisions. Still, i was lucky i never encountered being so broke, thank God!
Last year...
Oh this one is one of the most exciting. I was able to secure a job that even gives offshore training. I was able to go out of country (US). I even got engaged this year. Isn't it fantastic?
This year..
Now this year is more of preparing myself. I am now starting a more disciplined approach on love, life, and work. Currently scouting for our suppliers who accepts 2008 bookings para maka-save.
Yesterday...
Sunday is my relaxing day. I just binge myself with watching Naruto and getting proper sleep as lately i was sooo busy with work. Yun nga lang, di ako nakasimba. Sheeesh!
Last night...
I just continued watching Naruto in my pc.
Today...
I was able to update the task sent by a US counterpart. Then albert & i had dinner at italliani's since a co-worker gave me a 500peso worth of gc. =)
Tomorrow...
Nothing much to do, maybe i'll ask our TL to give me one.
Next year...
I'll be a wife now of a very witty guy. Still at my job. We plan to have a baby after a year pa to enjoy our married life. Might scout for our new abode.
5-10 years from now...
Hopefully still doing what i love which is programming, siguro naman TL na ako nun hehe! And happily content with my family =)
I TAG: anyone who reads this post =)
No comments:
Post a Comment