
You see, on our almost 5-year relationship, we haven't been trying something new whenever we celebrate our anniversary. And thanks to the "DW" talks, I have opened up to him na we need to experience & visit some place else besides the cinema, Greenbelt and Megamall. With the "I Feel.." sentences, he got what I was pointing out, hahaha!!!
Actually, hindi naman sa mapili ako pero there's this part of me longing to visit places we haven't been before. Para di ba, when you have that special day, I feel like relating it to special places para talagang "espesyal", di ba?
And now, due to lack of work (syet! how true???) I was able to research on where we can go. I planned to go to Bora with some friends pero sheesh, after checking my piggybank, omaygulay, di kaya nang bulsa namin! So I just researched on Tagaytay and VOILA! Instant overnight treat ito! Another day for relax & undwind experience! Yeehee!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment