Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Common Fashion Sense 101 : The black cardigan

Foreword : I am a person who always puts my common sense ahead when buying clothes. I am the last person you can think of being a fashion victim, because I always make it a point that I buy something that I could wear many times with different combinations and as much as possible on different ocassions. Be it on jeans, skirt, slacks or short. So I am kind of trying to blog what are the primary things to buy for girls/women/teens who are tight on budget when it comes to clothing. i do not mean na mangastigo nang ibang fashion sense. I just wish to help those who are in the same situation as I am

It all boils down to one thing though: the money. Is it better to buy something cheaper or the expensive brand-name ones? Honestly, one rule just doesn't apply to one person. I'll set myself as an example: being a gal with a longer torso that the typical Filipina stature, I have problems on looking for cheaper clothing at the bazaars. A lot of them blouses are really nice but when I fit them, it's either mataas ang breastline nung blouse or kita lagi ang pusod ko, with the latter the most usual thing to happen. Syempre ang isang sure na rule in choosing the clothing is the comfortability of the wearer. Lagi akong biktima nyan dati. So I will not directly recommend either of the two. Mas maganda na ibalanse ang pros and cons. =)

Now let's go to the main topic : The ever reliable black cardigan

Here it's shown in a dress. It's also best on an office type blouse and on sleeveless blouses. I bought one also kasi i have tube-tops that are really nice as inner clothing. So this cardigan is really a must, specially pag tag-ulan na. It's worth the budget.

Where to buy : Landmark is the best place to buy knitted cardigans. I tirelessly scoured over Robinson's & SM's department stores but to no avail.

No comments: