Monday, August 13, 2007

Love Is My Decision

But if, I ever have to chose, love is my decision,
With you I just can't lose, stay here by my side,
Love is my decision, forever you and I...


Thank GOD for the discovery weekend, my previous qualms and negative thoughs have turned out to be normal. I promised to elaborate it as much as I can but on a second thought, I will keep it to ourselves na lang. Sorry if I seemed to give the "hanging" thought there.

Here are some of our pictures in between our DW sessions.


So if you are:

1) Getting married
2) In a relationship and considering the thought of getting married
3) In a relationship and have/had some issues (and acknowledging it) and you wish to do something about it
4) In a relationship and you think you've been through it all (dearie, i tell you, it's not all! hehe)

...I highly recommend going there. Please do! I have no intention to sound pushy or whatever ha, it's just that it really opened us up to a LOT of topics and every couple does have one, right? even if you think you don't. promise, something will come up.

Di muna ako magkukuwento to give you an element of suprise man lang. Basta, for people who know me to have such a strong character, I was the one who was pouring my heart out, grabeh! Hahaha! =)

No comments: