when I watched Marimar when it became a hit, I'd really love to learn the Spanish language. with the spanish language being an intrinsic part nang pananalita nang Filipino, it isn't that hard to learn it. i can even say the Our father in spanish.
when I worked at p&g, there is this co-worker named Sansan and the way she speaks chinese to the clients, i found it really cute and cool. napaka-soft spoken. so i also thought of learning the chinese too.
nung nauso naman ang Koreanovela, halos matutunan ko na ang Korean language (panoorin ko ba naman gabi-gabi e).
AT ngayong addict naman ako sa Naruto, gusto ko namang matutunan ang Nihonggo.
My fave phrases/words:
*kuso! (hehe shit kaya ito)
*baka/aho (studpid, idiot)
*nani?
*daijobu des ka?(are you ok?)
*onegaishmasu
*iya (no)
Hayy, how I wish isa man lang sa kanila matutunan ko...
No comments:
Post a Comment