From BoSanchez.com
When Should You Splurge?
When You Create Memories
I’m a preacher of the simple life.
In fact, I wrote two books on simplicity. And my third book on money, the 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich, I exhorted everyone to save and invest.
Today, I’m asking you to splurge and invest.
That’s right. Splurge!
I splurged for that diamond ring in that red little box.
I splurged for our Boracay trip.
I splurged for the pink tulips.
But it was all worth it.
I was still investing. But of a different kind.
I was investing on memories.
I now believe that life is about creating memories.
When we’ll be both happy ninety years olds, still holding hands in the sunset of our lives, we’ll look back at our tenth wedding anniversary. And we’ll cherish the fantastic moment of getting married all over again on the beach of Boracay, surrounded by the special people we love.
And we’ll say, as we do now, “It was all worth it.”
No comments:
Post a Comment